Thursday, June 23, 2011

Days 10 and 11: Logroño to Ventosa to Azofra

(Logroño)
A picture of what we think was an allergic reaction from the pain gels and the sun. I couldnt rub the gel on  my calfs any more, unless I wanted the sunburn-like rash to come back :(
It Is totally gone now :) thank goodness! I just have to be very careful not to put the gel anywhere that is exposed to the sun.

      (ventosa)
Boy was I happy to see these two!

(Road to Azofra)
The very long and hot road to Azofra. My classic "I´m tired" pose.

      (Azofra)
FINALLY! A picture of the road to the albergue, and of mom´s (very swollen, she added) feet in the cold foot fountain in the courtyard of the albergue. Thank goodness I brough a bathing suit :) I managed to take a dip (to the amusement of the 15 other people soaking their feet) in about a foot and a half of water.

       (Azofra)
Trying out the leg massage chair, it kind of reminded me of a lemon juicer haha. It did feel really good though :). One of our friends from Texas was a chef, and he cooked us an AMAZING dinner.

It was so incredibly hot that we decided to make good use of our headlamps and get up before sunrise to escape the heat.

1 comment:

  1. I just love the updates... Keep them coming, and keep up the amazing work. We're so proud of you both! Xoxxo Marny

    ReplyDelete